Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday - Day 4

Today is a bit of a busy one for us..... Emma has to work on the poster for Daddy as we didn't bother with it once she woke up from her nap yesterday...

Then we need to take a photo of the girls as I've promised to send it to Daddy on his actual Birthday (tomorrow)....

After that it will be playing outside, eating, any little shopping we may need to do, packing and heading out to meet my Mom and Dad for 8pm.

I'm lucky that my parents will be meeting me half-way in the city where tomorrows wedding will be! Yay! Saves me a bit of time and a whole lot of gas!

By 8:30pm the girls will be on their way for a sleepover at my parents while I start the set-up for the wedding.... a whole 170 chair covers and ties, centerpieces, etc... Whoo Hooo! *L*

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment