Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday - Day 6

Quick note:

The house was painfully quiet last night when I got home in the wee hours of the morning. I stopped at Tim Horton's to grab a sandwich and soup on my way home... And as I stepped over the random toys left in our hallway I all of a sudden realized just how quiet our house can be.... Huh.

The wedding went wonderfully last night. We found ourselves with extra time on our hands... Something that we're not accustomed to! *L* But it was nice! This is the last wedding before one of my Best-Friends, and partner in the company I work for, is getting married... So it'll be nice to have a bit break before the chaos of that (our whole family is in the wedding... I'm the Maid of Honor, Tyler is a Groomsman and MC while our girls are the Flower Girls)....

But yes. All went well with the wedding, the Bride and Groom were thrilled with our work, I was able to see a photographer friend of mine who took our family photos to long ago.... It was great!

And now I'm off to try and get some sleep.... Maybe... Or I'll stay up until Tyler is off work at 5am and give him a call about 5:30am... We'll see how things go! :)

Oh wait! I was able to speak with Tyler for a few minutes last night.... It was so nice to hear his voice! He seems to be doing well, tired but well!

The girls are spending the day at my Grandparents and then they and my parents will be going to my Aunt's place for a dinner.... I'm taking today (after sleep) for myself. No schedule, maybe some major cleaning... Humm....

The girls made cookies and french toast at my Mom's yesterday! What big girls (all she did was the 'hot stuff' so they wouldn't burn themselves!)....

What else.... Oh! I did the cat littler today... First time in years! This job is usually Tylers'.... So yay me! *L*

No comments:

Post a Comment