Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday - Day 7

Yesterday was fun! I went shopping at West Edmonton Mall in they city and enjoyed the time to myself! AND I found some awesome deals!

1) Found a shirt for Sarah's Stagette!
2) Found a gift for Tyler (funny book!)
3) Found wedding shoes for the girls, just need to take them there to try them on...
4) And a few other things that I can't remember right now... Huh....

It was nice to wander the stores and not think about 'Don't touch!', etc. You parents out tehre will understand what I mean.... Sometimes it's odd to hear another child an have that split second 'where are they?' until you remember.... *L*

After shopping I came home and did some major cleaning! It's crazy the stuff I have kicking around here... Stuff I just don't need... Honestly, when will I ever be a size '0' again??!! *LOL*

Last night was pizza and movie.... Was fun! I do miss my girls though (and Tyler, of course... But I know I can see my girls sooner! ;P).... I can't wait to see them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment