Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday - Day 12

AH HA HA HA HA.... Yeah.... I just read my blog from yesterday about what is to happen today..... Yeah...... *L*

So just a quick note here as today is a busy one (I'll write more on my Saturday post)....

1) No shower, nails or lawn watering got done.... Oh dear...

2) We did however eat sandwiches and blueberries in my bed (all is well, nothing was blue but their faces! *L*) while watching Sesame Street!

3) Laundry... LOTS of laundry got done. Most of the girls clothing (or at least everything that needed to be packed) and towels. We like clean towels..... *L*

4) Ended up helping Zoe tear her room apart and clean, clean, clean today.... Hopefully she's learned a lesson in 'put your toys away properly when you're done playing with them or else I bring in the garbage bin from outside!'....

5) Was late leaving the house as I got caught up in talking to the neighbor about the fence he's building... Which, of course, goes down our yard as well... Thought he had a crew (like his wife said he did) but it was just him doing all the work.... Humm... I guess his Father (in-law?) was coming to help him later on....

6) Dropped the girls off at my Grandparents and am now off to get stuff from Wal-Mart over here and then it's time to meet up with Sarah! I believe we're going to The Fringe tonight! Yay!

More tomorrow!

1 comment: