Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday - Day 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!

Today is Tyler's 31st Birthday! WHOO HOOO! *LOL* I'm sorry that we're not there to celebrate it with you but we'll just have to have a bash when you're back home for your days off! Anyhoo, Happy Birthday... We love you! <3

Last night I ended up being late to meet my parents.... Ack! Thank goodness the location had a restaurant/lounge area! For some reason I had 8:30pm stuck in my head even after confirming times! *sigh* But no one was in a rush so it all worked out. Today the girls are spending the day with my parents and then transferring over to my Grandparents (their Great-Grandparents) for another sleepover there. They'll be at their house until Sunday evening when I'm able to pick them up.

Anyhoo, last night we did the set-up of the chairs and small stuff. The Bride and Groom have decided to do everything in one location (because it's beautiful!).... Which means more work for our company! Thankfully we were able to get so much stuff prepped last night we could sleep in today! Yay! *L* Today should go smoothly as long as we can usher all the guests away from the 11th floor and get them down to the lobby for the receiving line with enough time to flip the room.

As well.... Because of my crazy schedule and the girls being away from home, we may not get to chat with Tyler for a few days... Sadness for us all. Thankfully my girls are understanding... And they get the bonus of visiting family! I know I'll give Tyler a quick call from my cell before he heads to work just to wish him a 'Happy Birthday'....

Must run!

No comments:

Post a Comment